Are you working for free? If you aren't charging your clients service fees, you are. ARC participants have access to Agent's Choice, an easy-to-use web-based application for processing all types of travel-related credit card transactions including service fees.
Key benefits include:
- There is a one-time enrollment fee of $25 (this fee is waived for VTCs), which provides access to both processing options - via the GDS and via ARC Agent's Choice.
- There is a quarterly subscription fee of $23.99 that is assessed per TASF-using location (per IATA/ARC number). If you go a quarter without issuing a TASF, there would be no subscription fee for that quarter.
- Each transaction is assessed a 3.50% processing fee with a minimum charge of $0.70, whichever is greater.
- No PCI Fees
- No cancellation or early-termination fees
- Payment acceptance for any major credit card, including UATP
- One-stop settlement
- Online availability 24/7
- Dedicated support staff
If you aren't already taking advantage of Agent's Choice for your travel agency service fee (TASF) management, here are two great reasons to sign up today:
- The maximum amount an agent may charge on a TASF without prior authorization from ARC has been increased from $500 to $10,000.
- The maximum aggregate amount an agent may submit to ARC for TASF processing each week without prior authorization from ARC has been increased from $10,000 to $25,000.
To begin using Agent's Choice, please complete the secure online application.